Κυριακή, Μαρτίου 16

7:45 μ.μ.


To cross the line


The feast, of Saint Valentine,
the name of my lost love, Caroline,
and each such day, the winged cupid
reminds me that I was stupid
that I let you leave much loved.

Perhaps, 

my constant reference to poets make me unloved,
but with much respect and much attention,
a quote 
of Oscar Wilde which matches I will mention

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves".

Thoughts of the poet, 
as if they were brought by messenger doves.

As you can see, my love for you Caroline,
pushes me again to cross the line

and traveling in the years of romance,
before computers, cell phones, hot pants…
______________________________

* Extract from "The Broken Mooring Line", an autobiographical poetic work 
by Odysseas Heavilayias. / page c32/ e-mail:  od.heavilayias@yahoo.com  /   
text editting: k.mataraga  / text adaptation: Kellene G. Safis




 Utopia 

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.