Κυριακή, Φεβρουαρίου 16

4:19 μ.μ.


The confession of a sailor


Latitudes and longitudes
changing night and day.

Loneliness, work and prostitutes,
I spent my life this way.


I love you but it is too late,
I remain an unrepentant seaman,
making a life that I hate,
and having a friend, the barman.


If you could see in my life

every scene,
You’ll see me there waiting, 
tell me where have you been


when for you, I was searching.
In another life, I know,
we were somewhere together,
in this one, please stay, don’t go,
stand by me, forever !

_______________________


* Extract from "The Broken Mooring Line", an experiential
poetic work // page c   // e-mail: pmataragas@yahoo.com //
Texts and Narration: Odysseus Heavilayias - ROTTERDAM //
Language adjustments and text adaptation: Kellene G Safis - CHICAGO//
Digital adaptation and text editing: Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga - PIRAEUS


 Utopia 

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.