Κυριακή, Φεβρουαρίου 16

4:28 μ.μ.


A foreign sailor in New York 


   Just arrived,
   from Trinidad,
   I’m in New York,
   wish I was an immigrant.

   Bright as the light
   the famous city,

   My schedule tight,
   what a pity!

   I didn’t see much,
   not nearly enough,
   my heart’s still there,
   place, like nowhere.

   ______________


* Extract from "The Broken Mooring Line", an experiential
poetic work // page c // e-mail: pmataragas@yahoo.com //
Texts and Narration: Odysseus Heavilayias - ROTTERDAM //
Language adjustments and text adaptation: Kellene G Safis - CHICAGO//
Digital adaptation and text editing: Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga - PIRAEUS

_____________________________________________________________________




 Utopia 

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.